Tony is a director and principal engineer at Izzat Consulting Engineers with experience in design and delivery of structural and civil engineering projects. He provides insight and judgment that assists in guiding our clients through the many decisions required to deliver a successful outcome, and he does this in a considered, collaborative manner with our clients and other consultants sharing a common goal.
Tony’s experience includes extensive forensic and remedial investigations and repair specifications for many projects including heritage listed buildings and structures. He has managed multi-disciplinary teams to bring together a range of professionals required to provide complete solutions.
Tony’s work in the forensic and remedial sector has included investigations, modelling and analysis in order to provide expert advice to legal teams, clients and owners.
- Team Leadership and Management of Multi-Disciplined Design Teams
- Structural and Civil Engineering Design
- Forensic Engineering
- Corrosion Consulting
- Building Condition Assessments
- Building Asset Maintenance
- Feasibility Studies
- Expert Investigation & Reports
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering (Honours), The University of Newcastle
- Graduate Diploma in Management, The University of Newcastle