Rick is a senior structural and civil engineer at Izzat Consulting Engineers with 10 years experience within the engineering and construction industry. Prior to working with Izzat Rick gained experience delivering engineering projects from concept through to detail, including validation and verification in the heavy infrastructure, mining and resource sectors.
Since joining Izzat in May 2016 Rick has been involved in projects covering investigation, remedial design and site management of a range of rectification projects. In addition Rick has also carried out structural design and construction supervision of residential projects.
Rick is based in our Sydney office located within the commercial level of the Goldsbrough building in Pyrmont.
- Structural & Civil Engineering Design & Analysis
- Project Management
- Forensic Investigation, Remedial design and specification, Condition Assessment and Reporting
- Site Inspections/Audits and Construction Supervision
- Heavy Industrial, Infrastructure, Mining and Resource Sectors.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechatronics), University of Wollongong, 2007
- Masters of Engineering Science (Structural), University of South Queensland, 2010
- Diploma of Project Management, TAFE NSW, 2012
- May 2016 – Present : Izzat Consulting Engineers – Structural Engineer
- 2011 – 2016: SOTO Consulting Engineers – Structural Engineer
- 2007 – 2010: I S Systems – Electrical Engineer
- Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Chartered Professional Engineer
- New Residence, North Bondi
- Alterations and Additions, Residence Glenquarry, Southern Highlands
Forensic and Remedial
- Hyde Park Plaza, Darlinghurst
- Harmony Apartments, Haymarket
- Goldsbrough Apartments, Pyrmont
- The Oaks Waterfront, The Entrance
- Liverpool City Car Parks Restoration, Warren St Serviceway/Northumberland St Car Parks
- Remediation of residential apartments, Darling Point